3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MysticValley-0.23.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think the refuse is a ridiculous option
There's nothing disgusting about licking a clean pussy
What really bothers me is that he does it for money, not the fact that he does it. And that doesn't change by skipping the scene , the doing it for money is still there, even if you don't see the scene. .

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I waited a few days by accident on the Selena "Afternoon: I should go to the meeting in the park" and I see a new girl sitting at the table near the ice cream stand but generic dialogue plays and she never actually offers the option to talk more or say hello.

Anyone know what needs to be done to get past this? Do I have to roll back and make sure i ONLY talk to her the day after getting the quest from Selena? This is a fairly annoying bug since none of the other tasks so far have been X day dependent, just the time frame in general and either weekend or weekday.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I waited a few days by accident on the Selena "Afternoon: I should go to the meeting in the park" and I see a new girl sitting at the table near the ice cream stand but generic dialogue plays and she never actually offers the option to talk more or say hello.

Anyone know what needs to be done to get past this? Do I have to roll back and make sure i ONLY talk to her the day after getting the quest from Selena? This is a fairly annoying bug since none of the other tasks so far have been X day dependent, just the time frame in general and either weekend or weekday.
She's not the one you need to talk to, she's sitting on a park bench if you head left, if I'm not mistaken.

Gameplayer96

Formerly 'Kiraslight28'
Apr 19, 2024
I have had two bugs, I have been stuck on Joana I need to teach even though I have dozens of times and high study. I also have not had Selene appear and I looked everywhere on everyday and done everything I possibly can.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
You weren't supposed to visit see the selena hint before you talked to Dora and you can talk to dora in class. Looks like It's bugged again and that won't end well ... sigh
well at least you know about that bug now good think i have a save before that happened

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
The moan and sex sounds seem to play on an endless loop even when the scene is over. Restarting the game didn't stop it either. The only thing that seemed to get it to stop is by going through the scene again a few times until it decided to cut the sounds at the end. Proceed too quick through it and it would glitch out again.

Last edited:

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, i have a problem with Dora: the hint says "speak with her in the morning", but...

Which morning? On saturday and sunday she isn't available anywhere, and during the week if i try to speak with her in school it says "i better don't disturb her and do something else". And she isn't available at house as well.

Sooo.... how i can fix this? Because it's a tiny bit frustrating to have those really vague hints without at least a bit of specification in WHICH EXACTLY MOMENT i should speak with her.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
1727051425716.png
Afternoon for Selena, same result.

And before someone ask the obvious: yes, this is the hotfix patch.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes