Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Question, does the game have a guide on the different routes and paths to take?

Is it possible to be a good student and a slut at the same time?

Do tattoos and piercings change in-game conversations?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Well, this seems like a bug/glitch/mistake:
1726906058001.png
1726906093936.png

Oh, and after getting drunk one time, she's perpetually drunk. This never goes away:
1726906188092.png

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
My save from 0.6.4 won't work. Soon as I click on the next part...

1.png

2.png

I'm sick of restarting this game (had to do it multiple times already) so I'll prolly just wait until the final version or whatever before trying again.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020

View attachment 4056020

View attachment 4056024

I'm sick of restarting this game (had to do it multiple times already) so I'll prolly just wait until the final version or whatever before trying again.
We're sorry you're running into errors, but we're in active development. As we add new content, expand and develop the early game, things change to allow for those improvements.

There's also balancing and edits to improve gameflow. Our developers try to put in 'hacks' where possible to avoid these issues, but we always recommend a fresh save.

Reactions: ffive

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017

Yeah. You can be a nerd and a slut at the same time.
In fact, you can choose that path as one of the 3 premade "quick start" paths at the start of the game.

Yes, I think there are some different text when you have a tattoo or piercing. I think some flavour text during sex scenes.
View attachment 4055998
Where did you encounter that choice?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Birdnman993

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
What kind of 'interesting outcomes or choices' immediately come to mind?

Maybe? First time I'm hearing of it. Post a save and screenshots to help us out.
fair enough, i'm not sure, maybe a prostitute path or make her a frequent gangbanger or idk something, her reputation as slut is just nothing and it's a shame since you can get her body count to 132(at least that's the biggest number i got, it's kind of fun to min-max and try to get the highest record)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
fair enough, i'm not sure, maybe a prostitute path or make her a frequent gangbanger or idk something, her reputation as slut is just nothing and it's a shame since you can get her body count to 132(at least that's the biggest number i got, it's kind of fun to min-max and try to get the highest record)
I mean, the way game story works is you get funneled in your spy mission after you're done with the school, so there's not exactly any room for this kind of stuff, time-wise. If you've developed your MC into some raging slut then maybe it'll open some options in the actual game, so perhaps let's wait for the devs to actually cook something?

Fictionary

May 26, 2017
I get an error and cant continue in college ...
This is fixed and will be included in the next hotfix!
Stay on the lookout for it

For some reason no matter who I chose the first time is always a handjob for Petey or for [undefined].
Please send over a savefile when you are getting undefined so we can look into solving this!
Thank you!

View attachment 4055998

Oh, and after getting drunk one time, she's perpetually drunk. This never goes away:
Removed the comma there to emphasize regardless of being exhibitionist or suggestible; you still need to be easy enough as well.
( No bug )

Will be looking into the drunk state error, thank you for sending over.

If you can send over your save file, I can look into making sure it'll still work!
Thanks for bearing with us.

MrAnarchy

Aug 22, 2022
I mean, the way game story works is you get funneled in your spy mission after you're done with the school, so there's not exactly any room for this kind of stuff, time-wise. If you've developed your MC into some raging slut then maybe it'll open some options in the actual game, so perhaps let's wait for the devs to actually cook something?
I think what’s happening is similar to one of the (many) problems that befell Female Agent. The life building and character customization becomes so much more engrossing and interesting then the actual spy story.
What we really need is someone to take this model and just turn the prologue into the whole game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Suiko

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think what’s happening is similar to one of the (many) problems that befell Female Agent. The life building and character customization becomes so much more engrossing and interesting then the actual spy story.
What we really need is someone to take this model and just turn the prologue into the whole game.
Isn't it only a problem because there's no actual spy story to compare it with, yet? Personally i find what little there's available of the spy story far more interesting than the prologue, and i think that, much like in FA, the overwrought character creator is going to be mostly just pain in the ass once the spy story actually is there, and you'll have to go through some 50-100 clicks just to try a different MC build in the main game (not to mention that creating a specific character can be quite opaque and affected by random rolls which can mess up your efforts) But, well. It is what it is.

As for turning prologue in the whole game, there's already plenty of "princess maker" style games which do exactly that.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Please send over a savefile when you are getting undefined so we can look into solving this!
Thank you!
Here. From this point forward choosing any option leads to giving Petey a handjob or giving [undefined] a handjob. Iirc choosing Wes also leads to giving him a handjob, but it's mostly one of those two first, even if you choose fucking pioneer or whatever.

Reactions: CassieBare

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i AM waiting, but i can also comment on what i think is good or bad in a game can't i? everyone has content they like more, giving some constructive criticism and talking about what i would like doesn't mean i don't like the game or anything like that, i play the whole game top to bottom every update, multiple times to find what the Dev's cooked, but that doesn't mean i love every single thing about the game, this is just where my priorities are

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Is there a cheat mode in this game? I find there must be other events she could had. I don't like prom. Likewise, I would liked if she was more adventurous and not a spy background, and she was interested having a baby possible?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Isn't it only a problem because there's no actual spy story to compare it with, yet? Personally i find what little there's available of the spy story far more interesting than the prologue, and i think that, much like in FA, the overwrought character creator is going to be mostly just pain in the ass once the spy story actually is there, and you'll have to go through some 50-100 clicks just to try a different MC build in the main game (not to mention that creating a specific character can be quite opaque and affected by random rolls which can mess up your efforts) But, well. It is what it is.

As for turning prologue in the whole game, there's already plenty of "princess maker" style games which do exactly that.
Yeah the game seems a bit caught in the middle currently.

If the spy story is to be the main plank of the game then the very long and convoluted prologue with a lot of unclear choices and mechanics seems like a waste of time and an obstacle to playing the actual game—as witnessed by the fact that some paths through the prologue haven't even arrived at the allegedly main story yet.

If on the other hand the prologue is to have stand-alone value as something players will want to play through for its own sake, then it still seems unfinished, with story threads that don't go anywhere and incoherent causality.

I don't really see a way around this impasse other than finally getting the prologue properly finished on all paths and getting a significant chunk of what's supposedly "the real game" up and running, and maybe allowing some options to bypass the interminable prologue for returning players, letting them pick their own stats and outcomes. Until that happens, I'm afraid the game will be stuck in a limbo that doesn't really satisfy anyone.

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
Question, does the game have a guide on the different routes and paths to take?

1. No, I was working on one but got too busy (and the game changed very quickly). I will be writing one when things are a little more stable, but for now, if you have questions, feel free to ask here and I'll answer where I can.

2. Yes, absolutely. Your "sluttiness" is driven mostly by her Easy trait, and to a lesser degree by her Risky and Excitable traits. There are others that come up from time to time (you need to have low sophistication to do a couple more socially frowned on acts), but those are the big three. Your academic performance, on the other hand, is dictated primarily by your Stability trait and your Learning and Discipline skills. It may take a bit of careful work to raise the traits required to be a slut while also ensuring you'll be a good student, but it's not impossible and they're not in opposition most of the time.

A good way is to have a mother who is too young, a happy (or at least non-abusive) home life, then join the nerd social group. From there, make sure she focuses on an interest in boys/girls/hot people and have her activities involve the library and hanging with friends. When she defines her reactions to male attention, make her as open and accepting as possible.

Do those things, and you should be well on the way to a well-adjusted geeky girl who has a lot of sex. Remember birth control if you don't want some life-altering decisions.

3. Rarely. They'll change descriptions of your PC, and there are a couple scenes that have offhand mentions, but otherwise they don't have a significant impact on the story or how your character is perceived. I suspect that having a lot of identifying marks might be relevant during the spy part of the story, but that remains to be seen.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes