Unreal Engine Completed Femdom Game World: Mistress's Dungeon [v1.0] [Femdom Game World]

FunkyMunkey

Dec 6, 2021
Unless I'm doing something wrong, Day 7 and Day 9 seem to be bugged. Pressing 1 performs the action, but the progress bar doesn't show anything and the game doesn't progress either.

74games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2022
Unless I'm doing something wrong, Day 7 and Day 9 seem to be bugged. Pressing 1 performs the action, but the progress bar doesn't show anything and the game doesn't progress either.
1. You need to translate the keyboard layout to English. 2. You need to hold down a key instead of pressing it as before.

FunkyMunkey

Dec 6, 2021
1. You need to translate the keyboard layout to English. 2. You need to hold down a key instead of pressing it as before.
Weird, keyboard layout is already US English, and I am holding down the key. For example Day 9, she is using the electric prod as intended when I hold the 1 key, but it doesn't progress.

74games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2022
Weird, keyboard layout is already US English, and I am holding down the key. For example Day 9, she is using the electric prod as intended when I hold the 1 key, but it doesn't progress.
It's really weird. Everything works correctly on my computer. I will try to fix this error, thanks for informing me about it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FunkyMunkey