mrpink28

Aug 12, 2018
You only need the 2-2-3 version and you can just put it in same folder as QSP girl life so it uses same images.
I'm asking about the ( Sugarcube ) ver. thank you

How to download and play:

1. Download the file glife.html or the most recent glife rar-archive. In the later case, you need to unpack the archive (for example with WinRar if you are a Windows-user), so you still end up with a file named glife.html.
  2. Download the file images.rar and unpack it. The images-folder should be in the same folder as glife.html.

3. its convoluted, does it need glife in
the folder name? 2-2-2 and 2-2-3 not in folders ........................... right click extract to , creates a new folder

Last edited:

Shakrina

Mar 28, 2020
Tried it, didn't work. Could be because this is part of the wlife mod, not sure if it is. I never had Sveta do breast enhancement before, so don't know if that is part of the main game or not.
With a save editor, if you can found if this state got a basical value 0 or 1 for false or true, maybe this can do the job. After thats, sry cant help you more.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How to delete or sell default school outfit? keeps popping in to set I made in wardrobe.
As was said you can't and the reason is because you can lose other clothes and you can't go to school without a uniform. So to make sure you don't miss school because of it, you always have it. Just assume mom makes you keep it.

qazwsx8911

Mar 1, 2019
Help...
Something unexpected happened.
I went through first semester of uni with "You have trouble following *course* but you probably will pass."
15 weeks of learning is over, 2 weeks of exams started.
I prepared to exams until "You feel like you prepared very well and will probably pass with highest grade"
I go to exam and after that notebook says that i didn't attend exam and therefore failed semester...

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Help...
Something unexpected happened.
I went through first semester of uni with "You have trouble following *course* but you probably will pass."
15 weeks of learning is over, 2 weeks of exams started.
I prepared to exams until "You feel like you prepared very well and will probably pass with highest grade"
I go to exam and after that notebook says that i didn't attend exam and therefore failed semester...
I haven't played the uni routes myself, but just a random question that probably helps someone else solve it:

How many exams did you attend?

Oct 26, 2017
With the therapist I am repeating the part where I am in the hotel, he tells me to wait and then I lie down next to him on the couch. Isn't there more?

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Unless I'm missing something the busking requirements feel pretty insane to grind.
I'm doing a city start ugly duckling and I've got her to the point where she's attractive and uninhibited enough to do all of the modelling shoots before she can busk lol.

I'm trying to avoid doing any sex work on this save but besides RP there's no actual reason to care about busking by the time I'll unlock it (if ever).

EDIT: I think the devs have just completely fucked stat growth in general. You can train something for months and maybe see the stat go up by 2. Meanwhile a lot of the content like stripping is locked behind the expectation that you grind up multiple stats. That now takes actual years of in game work. They've made the game worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: doujinftw

mrpink28

Aug 12, 2018
open cheat menu click on skill. ..... musculature negatively affects appearance

under recurrent toggle never sweat

go to The Beauty Bar Skincare - 5,000 daily

cosmetic tattoos = tattooed makeup

Full body rejuvenation - 25,000 ₽

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Unless I'm missing something the busking requirements feel pretty insane to grind.
I'm doing a city start ugly duckling and I've got her to the point where she's attractive and uninhibited enough to do all of the modelling shoots before she can busk lol.

I'm trying to avoid doing any sex work on this save but besides RP there's no actual reason to care about busking by the time I'll unlock it (if ever).

EDIT: I think the devs have just completely fucked stat growth in general. You can train something for months and maybe see the stat go up by 2. Meanwhile a lot of the content like stripping is locked behind the expectation that you grind up multiple stats. That now takes actual years of in game work. They've made the game worse.
yeh i fking threw this game in the trash bin after a year of grind to barely see any stat improvement at all on easy-peasy mode the fking hell even in actual life people would actually see some kind of progress after few months, (im amaze they didnt might as well sell some kind of paid to win booster to make the game progress faster)-this is fucking sarcasm since some people fail to see that, how the fuck this shit get anything more than a 2 stars is beyond me, are most of the of the users on f95zone huffing glue and paint dust?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes