Ren'Py - The Pill: Bountiful Harvest [v0.2] [B.E. Grove]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Zero_Raider1

Beta Review*
    These are some of the most meticulous growth sequences I've see so far, but it's hard to get a measure of how much one gains between each stage without a point of reference to refer too. (It got harder to notice size increases after about stage 15-17, especially with height.)

The game itself is pretty fun, being able to grow yourself as well as change the NPC's around you to varying degree is entertaining. The farming and social life sim feel well paced so far, even as I found myself craving a little more interaction from the residents as the PC continues developing.

Here's hoping there's more to come, and I'm looking forward to the next update until the game reaches completion!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

rontremalo

This would be a *fantastic* game, if it were actually a game.

The graphics foundation is *sublime*. Like, well-fucking done. This is what Interns of Ecstacy Island has been trying to do for nigh a decade, and you just slammed it out of the park.

But the game.... the game, my man. Where is the game?

Right now, its just a grindy mechanism to bloat out a chick's body. Don't get me wrong, that's amazing, but.... the game?

The female lead isn't believable. I realize this is a sequel to a harshly panned prequel. Maybe take note of that. The characters don't respond much, if at all, to the character's changes. Her growth doesn't unlock anything new. It doesn't advance any sort of plot. She doesn't become more mentally corrupted. She doesn't spread the contagion to others and corrupt them. There's no addiction (which was a shoe-in for a food-based TF route). There's no punishment for not growing and consuming the fruits. There's nothing to produce (get it, produce? laugh at me) narrative tension, and no skill required either.

If this is a tech demo to showcase the platform for a game that will include all of the above, then holy shit, this will be the holy grail.

But right now, its just a stupendously impressive tech demo.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Pogo123

i have to rate it average cause even its high quality with great renders and great animaitons and some really aesthetic style its pretty damn repetitive and i couldn't encounter sex scenes not even with the old farmer. you can just grow her body parts which gets quickly out of hand and too much after 3 or 4 seeds.

Pros:
    + amazing quality
    + bug free
    + pretty girl
    + you can make fmc curvier
    + quick easy tasks
    + old guy (but no real content)

Cons:
    - pretty repetitive
    - boob, butt grow gets quickly out of hand
    - no sex scenes not even with the old farmer at the beginning :-( (imgaine it that quality!)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

apple8000

I love the art style, there's just enough story going on to support the gameplay, and this artist has always hit the growth fetish lover in me just right. A great start and i'd love to see some more depth added to the small streamlined world that's been set up in this first update.