doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I am making slow but steady progress.

The intro is mostly done, still working on combat as I'm trying to make lewd combat a thing you can do at default.

I've not been idle, some things just are not working how I want them to.

Here's some pictures from what I've been doing.
wonder will u change to use ai art for more consistence art style for characters

Vombatidi

Jul 19, 2021
200 nice,
from what i remember, art ai is welcome, you can directly contact Snekk with the interested material. Always been available.
But now I think the priority, as he himself confirmed, is the conversion of the game engine. Honestly, from the screens, it looks like a completely new game, graphically uniform, and pleasing to the eye. Far from the "collage" feeling on QSP.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I use AI art for some stuff already.

I'm trying to make some snake stuff, to have 1-3 images for each race as there's 10 now and to make it more unique. Snakes were probably not the best place to start but it is the first fight of the game so I'm stuck with making it work.

If you have suggestions on art or how certain scenes should go I am more than willing to take advice.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I use AI art for some stuff already.

I'm trying to make some snake stuff, to have 1-3 images for each race as there's 10 now and to make it more unique. Snakes were probably not the best place to start but it is the first fight of the game so I'm stuck with making it work.

If you have suggestions on art or how certain scenes should go I am more than willing to take advice.
sure um maybe you can use Nure onna from nioh 2 1726615596741.png
or xcom 2 viper
1726615805812.png

Reactions: Solid Snekk

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Is lewd combat going to be it's own separate thing?
Sort of. There's a lot to it that I want to work.

I need to enable movesets for male, female and futanari versions of most enemies. Some enemies, like bee girls, only have female versions.

I need to add percentages to enemies to determine gender. Male bandits are more common than futanari and female. Futanari bandits are rare until the PC has Percy make the futanari cloud a problem for the world.

I need to add sexual preferences. Most male bandits are not gay and strictly male players may still get attacked as male slaves are less valuable than female ones. Orc and goblin males, however, would happily enslave a male as a show of their masculinity.

If the player is violent then simple sex would not be a thing unless they are charmed by magic.

Casting a lust spell will also have some male allies attempt to rape their female allies.

----

Currently:

Each enemy type has an equal chance at their gender. - Still working on fixing that

Each enemy has health and stamina values along with an assigned weapon the player gets if they win the combat.

The enemy that captures the player is randomly selected from available enemies if the player fights multiple types of enemies (bandits and goblins together for example).

It is going, but slowly.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Sort of. There's a lot to it that I want to work.

I need to enable movesets for male, female and futanari versions of most enemies. Some enemies, like bee girls, only have female versions.

I need to add percentages to enemies to determine gender. Male bandits are more common than futanari and female. Futanari bandits are rare until the PC has Percy make the futanari cloud a problem for the world.

I need to add sexual preferences. Most male bandits are not gay and strictly male players may still get attacked as male slaves are less valuable than female ones. Orc and goblin males, however, would happily enslave a male as a show of their masculinity.

If the player is violent then simple sex would not be a thing unless they are charmed by magic.

Casting a lust spell will also have some male allies attempt to rape their female allies.

----

Currently:

Each enemy type has an equal chance at their gender. - Still working on fixing that

Each enemy has health and stamina values along with an assigned weapon the player gets if they win the combat.

The enemy that captures the player is randomly selected from available enemies if the player fights multiple types of enemies (bandits and goblins together for example).

It is going, but slowly.
also you might want to separate the gay and the futanari image keep getting gay image throw at me when i working at that one bar

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
also you might want to separate the gay and the futanari image keep getting gay image throw at me when i working at that one bar
I do also need to add an option to disable that content entirely for those who don't want it.

I'm also working on getting better art.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
frog coffee shop has a bug where if u purchase the coffee shop before finishing red quest, you going to lose it ownership and income after you finish the quest, and u can't repurchase it either.

Mar 23, 2022
1. Sort of. There's a lot to it that I want to work.

2. I need to enable movesets for male, female and futanari versions of most enemies. Some enemies, like bee girls, only have female versions.

3. I need to add percentages to enemies to determine gender. Male bandits are more common than futanari and female. Futanari bandits are rare until the PC has Percy make the futanari cloud a problem for the world.

4. I need to add sexual preferences. Most male bandits are not gay and strictly male players may still get attacked as male slaves are less valuable than female ones. Orc and goblin males, however, would happily enslave a male as a show of their masculinity.

----
Currently:

6. It is going, but slowly.
1. From the sounds of it, it seems like it will use a singular combat instance. It sounds interesting but not impossible.

2. Wouldn't a reverse system if players abilities be enough? I surpose it probably wouldn't if you wanted to have cooldowns on enemies but not players. I'll wait and see how you handle combat before I chime in more about stuff like that.

3. I can think fo two ways I'd handle that. Both with pros and cons. But I'm excited to see how you handle it, see if you do something similar or different.

4. Same as above really but that makes me wonder how you'll handle body modifications down the line too.

5. That all looks great. I'll temper my expectations though, the first release of any game is always rough. Not to mention it's in a new engine which handles things differently.

6. Tell me about it, engine transfers always take a while. Not to mention sugarcube has a lot more functionality then QSP did.

7. Sorry about any spelling or grammatical errors. I'm currently on my phone as my PC is being looked at. I'm not use to the keyboard on phones.

As always keep up the good work and I'll have your back in development.

frog coffee shop has a bug where if u purchase the coffee shop before finishing red quest, you going to lose it ownership and income after you finish the quest, and u can't repurchase it either.
Unfortunatly there is a lot of bugs in the QSP version. I've been rather slack in patch 1.99.40, sorry about that. But at least that is a new bug that I wasn't aware of. I'll add it to the list of todo when I stop being a slouch.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. The picture is where I'm at. The undefined is the currently unworking magic system.

2. The gay content toggle needs this code to work.

3. I removed it from the backend and set the enemy types manually. This lets me tailor groups of enemies. An example would be one encounter is a male and female bandit with a warhound of their own. Another is a lone futanari because she interacted with the futa cloud that Percy maid. This saves from having to define everything and I could theoretically invent any enemy without having to have their stats in the backend, something I did before the current system.

4. Shouldn't have too much of an issue during combat. I could simply set certain events to not happen if you're a certain race.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Why not have the lust spell cause such havok regardless of the composition of a team? You already have female on male rape content and if only males can cause trouble it makes it so fights where there are none be ones where the spell is completely useless. Unless there are other impacts from the spell being cast at least like reducing stats.

Sticking to sexualities of the npcs would probably be a good balancing tool if you do go for such a feature, and would mean you have a way to upgrade lust spells by making them override sexualities.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Why not have the lust spell cause such havok regardless of the composition of a team? You already have female on male rape content and if only males can cause trouble it makes it so fights where there are none be ones where the spell is completely useless. Unless there are other impacts from the spell being cast at least like reducing stats.

Sticking to sexualities of the npcs would probably be a good balancing tool if you do go for such a feature, and would mean you have a way to upgrade lust spells by making them override sexualities.
That is an interesting thought. I was just gonna have them start jerking off it there was nothing they wanted to put their dick in.

At what point does the gay bandit orgy stop being a threat and turn into something comical?

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
That is an interesting thought. I was just gonna have them start jerking off it there was nothing they wanted to put their dick in.

At what point does the gay bandit orgy stop being a threat and turn into something comical?
Also an option. Could have it be different odds of different results. Like even if a bandit has a target they'd rape under the spell's effects, they might not do so if you don't roll high enough and instead just jerk off. Which takes out that bandit but not the one who'd be targeted. Like if I were to chart out all the results of casting a lust spell in combat, this is what I think would be the degrees of success

Nothing happens > Target is aroused and suffers a minor debuff > Target is aroused and begins masturbating > Target is aroused and begins to assault an ally (there is some logic to consider regarding priority between already occupied allies be they the rapists or victims and unoccupied allies) based on their sexuality > Target is aroused and begins to assault an ally (2nd verse same as the first) regardless of their sexuality.

So let's say you have five bandits, four men and one woman who are all straight, and you cast a lust spell on all of them. One result could be that the woman is unaffected, one man is debuffed, one man starts jerking off, one man targets the woman and begins to rape her, and the last man targets one of the other men and begins to rape him (or targets one of the already occupied bandits, doesn't matter which one, if the coding works out and you want a chance of a stun only half working at the higher rolls).

Also, any collection of enemies is non-threatening and potentially comically if crowd controlled into defenselessness imo.

Reactions: Unimportant321

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I'm calling it "Parlay" because if it is a human enemy you can always try to bribe them. Most enemies will accept a parlay as they think you're just giving up.

You can also shiv them for a free crit.

Attacking in any regard removes the ability to Parlay.

Giving in starts sexual combat which is basically letting you offer yourself to the enemy until one or more of you are exhausted. I'm not sure if I should keep it full text or try and add pictures.

It would be cool to have something similar to the combat intercourse system that Degrees of Lewdity has but that is far beyond my skill level.

Oct 27, 2023

thats's actually a pretty good idea for the gay bandit orgy just turn comical where there would be another class for the player like a clown class that can make other class options that you choose from and have toon force power at your disposal like nika nika no mi type of power where you learn it from a sexy gorgeous clown that's sienna khan from rwby or something next to circi witch hut in the forest

Mar 23, 2022
1. The picture is where I'm at. The undefined is the currently unworking magic system.

3. I removed it from the backend and set the enemy types manually. This lets me tailor groups of enemies. An example would be one encounter is a male and female bandit with a warhound of their own. Another is a lone futanari because she interacted with the futa cloud that Percy maid. This saves from having to define everything and I could theoretically invent any enemy without having to have their stats in the backend, something I did before the current system.
1. Okay, I think I have a general idea of how the code works. Sex combat takes stamina which in this case basically acts as a second health bar. This is also a second combat inside combat? I doubt I'll be able to get anything close to degrees of lewdity either. When I'm back at my pc I'll look into how they handle it and see what can be done by me. I doubt anything will come of it as they use one combat instance and you're attempting to use two at once. Also it's probably beyond my abilites too.

3. Why'd you decide to move it from the back end? Just curious.

Also an option. Could have it be different odds of different results. Like even if a bandit has a target they'd rape under the spell's effects, they might not do so if you don't roll high enough and instead just jerk off. Which takes out that bandit but not the one who'd be targeted. Like if I were to chart out all the results of casting a lust spell in combat, this is what I think would be the degrees of success

Nothing happens > Target is aroused and suffers a minor debuff > Target is aroused and begins masturbating > Target is aroused and begins to assault an ally (there is some logic to consider regarding priority between already occupied allies be they the rapists or victims and unoccupied allies) based on their sexuality > Target is aroused and begins to assault an ally (2nd verse same as the first) regardless of their sexuality.

Also, any collection of enemies is non-threatening and potentially comically if crowd controlled into defenselessness imo.
That sounds a lot more interesting then when I first read it in your last post, where it sounded like a beserk/rage/confusion skill but sexual. Personally I'd remove either the nothing or the debuff, having both seems redundent to me. I'd also have it be a hefty cost to cast, as using it like that seems like it could be insanely powerful. Maybe if it also made it so that the enemy could target the player and not just each other then it'd be more balanced. At least that's my thought on it, Snekk can choose how they'd like it, I'm just a random modder/patcher after all.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Okay, I think I have a general idea of how the code works. Sex combat takes stamina which in this case basically acts as a second health bar. This is also a second combat inside combat? I doubt I'll be able to get anything close to degrees of lewdity either. When I'm back at my pc I'll look into how they handle it and see what can be done by me. I doubt anything will come of it as they use one combat instance and you're attempting to use two at once. Also it's probably beyond my abilites too.

3. Why'd you decide to move it from the back end? Just curious.
1. It's two separate locations, but the health of the player and enemies simply transfer between them. For example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still working on how allies interact with Parlay. I may make some, like Bill, remove your ability to do so.

I'm currently working on magic as well, as some effects would linger into sexual combat.

3. Less hassle. There's a little block of text that has to go with enemy encounters, mostly to reset all of the combat variables, but to fight a Giant Snake I simply add in {type: "Giant Snake #", gender: "Futanari", health: 100, attack: 10} after the block, and it gives me a snake with 100 health, 10 attack and is a Futanari for the purposes of trying to lewd the PC.

I could specify every single enemy and their subtype or I could do this with relative ease.

DerpLordGod

May 17, 2023
I remember in an earlier version you could find a hole in the wall allowing you to skip having to pay to enter and exit Avedon with a change to find someone stuck in the wall is that still in 1.99.40? because I'm failing to find it if it is still in

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes