FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
From the feedback we've seen, players thought we were making an NTR game. This is not the case, and we do not want people to have this feeling. (We want to remove all the scenes in version 0.001 that might seem NTR in any way).

At the moment we have decided to rework the backstory.

We will post these changes together with the 0.002 patch.
My fellow developers even joked that I was the one who created the second account.

We didn't expect to see a review like this.
My companion also said that you might be the only one who didn't skip the whole story.
wat a secod. when you say "we" does thta mean it was a group effort and more than one person looked at this and said : yup, this is a great idea" ? if so I was too kind on this game

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Hey, KARKAS NYAMCO just wanted to point out something that seemed very out-of-character, or just didn't seem to fit the narrative well. Iris' real boyfriend is Riley's brother, right? As in the brother that said he owes MC for saving his sister? It seems like maybe he should have at least held back when beating MC in the bathroom. I mean, he owes MC for saving his sister, presumably the most important person in his life, and yet nearly beat him to death over a girl he has to know is just a gold-digger slut.

Seems to me like that could have been a pivotal plot-point that kicks off the revenge arc. Iris' boyfriend should have taken that opportunity to kick her to the curb, as she clearly deserves. Losing both of her boyfriends in one night, revealing her true nature to everyone in the club, losing her home and main sources of cash. Would have been a great setup to her downfall. Just some food for thought.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
How many revenge VN have come and failed here?
1727106420488.png
1727106420488.png

How many DEVs can't look past the easy played-out way.("Lul I'll give you the fuck of your life as revenge!")
1727106429010.png
1727106429010.png

This is the part that will make or break it for me. The last game I followed like this failed so hard it became a meme thread for the F95 community. It was glorious
1727106436532.png
Oh i completely agree with you on that, most revenge games fall flat entirely, sadly...
I too want a good revenge, god damnit !!! Not fucking the bitch, that ain't no revenge for me.

Yes, i also find that Iris Model is the best so far, i'm a ginger fan. So i find it a real waste that the bitch got the best model...for the cheating i really don't care in this case, even without it, Iris would never be a LI i like or would add to the harem. That is if she even will be a LI.

As for the lifeguard, i really couldn't care less. I kinda like the model, but then, the other girls aren't any less good.

Reactions: Primarch_Fulgrim
1.70 star(s) 7 Votes