vlodog11

Apr 20, 2018
Can someone answer was keeping relationship with Ava removed? I get pretend boyfriend Petey instead of her messaging you and you decide to keep relationship with him or not instead of Ava. Is there a way to get Ava instead?

Reactions: quiboune

wanky mcwankface

Dec 5, 2020
On the first night at Club ZZYZX what are the variables that allow Claire to go with the Chinese patron? I edited the easy value but the option is still greyed out: "Claire isn't easy enough and doesnt respond to pervs that way".

number361

Dec 2, 2018
A new Public version has been released! (also a to the web-hosted version)

What's different from the last (0.6) Public version?

Better UX and UI, including pop-up notifications for tests and skill-ups!
Speech bubbles to break up text blocks and clarify who's talking
Some improvements to flow, sequence, and writing to various points in the Prologue
The Legendary tattoo from the Club HSV is now in-game!
Some bug fixes in the Prologue
New faces and expressions for the 'Claire doll'
Implementation of some visual representations of some of our NPCS -- faces with names!
More passage art!

What's up next for the upcoming (0.8) release schedule?

We'll be moving to a 'timed' release model -- our supporters will be receiving ''every'' full release, but delayed depending on their tier.
Prologue: Enhancing and Expanding the Cheerleader and Gymnast Vignettes.
Prologue: Enhancing and Expanding the Backpacking Gap Year Arc.
Prologue: Enhancing and Expanding High School dating.
Main Game: Enhancing and Expanding the Working Girl and Dancing arcs in Act I!
Prologue: Creation of a new HS Arc -- the Loser Claire!
A rear-view for certain situations/scenes.
HD Art!
Mix-and-Match Outfits!
Improved performance of the dossier.
Additional hairstyles!
Piercings rendering on the doll.
New animations!
New outfits!
Disheveled versions of clothes -- pulled-down and pulled-aside underwear, for example!
Gotta wait then patiently, I'll return. I hope the nerd part also gets some updates maybe in the future as well, as well considerations how Claire maintains her self.

Fictionary

May 26, 2017
Getting an error. I don't know if this has been resolved before.
Thanks for the report, will get to fixing this and updating our public version when I can.

Here. From this point forward choosing any option leads to giving Petey a handjob or giving [undefined] a handjob. Iirc choosing Wes also leads to giving him a handjob, but it's mostly one of those two first, even if you choose fucking pioneer or whatever.
Great catch on the undefined bug!
Got that fixed up for following releases, thank you!

(savefile)
This save was first started 5 months ago!
While we do have the infrastructure so that you won't have to restart every update, there is a bug where it's not catching onto some saves right now; yours included : (
In the meantime until I get that worked out, we highly recommended starting a new file.
There is a new skip to Act I feature if you do not want to replay the prologue!

Atriznod

Aug 25, 2019
I'm still having the glitch where picking partners on an extremely volatile playthrough seems to absolutely break the game. " Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.SexSkills is undefined " when do so in Uni, with, huh, 130 partners. Fresh save, new version, still the same strange bug.

It also says

<<if $SexSkills.includes("Constantly Horny")>> <<set $UN.bodiesNum += 15>> <<elseif $SexSkills.includes("High Libido")>> <<set $UN.bodiesNum += 10>> <<elseif $SexSkills.includes("Easy Arousal")>> <<set $UN.bodiesNum += 5>> <</if>>

Tried another playthrough, same issue, hard lock of the game at the same spot with this same glitch. So I tried to simply skip the prologue, and I found this other glitch (picture included)

Last edited:

Fictionary

May 26, 2017
Tried another playthrough, same issue, hard lock of the game at the same spot with this same glitch. So I tried to simply skip the prologue, and I found this other glitch (picture included)
First bug is fixed in the latest hotfix that is out! ( v7.3.2 )

Ohhhh, good find on the 2nd bug. We haven't ironed out all the kinks on our new skip feature, we'll make sure that is cleaned up next release.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Is there a cheat mode in this game? I find there must be other events she could had. I don't like prom. Likewise, I would liked if she was more adventurous and not a spy background, and she was interested having a baby possible?
Yes. I believe there's a button to cheat, but I can't recall what it is.

I'm sorry you don't like Prom.

The Prologue leads to a spy game, so there's always going to be a spy background.

She can get pregnant and keep the child, which leads to a 'bad end'.

Can someone answer was keeping relationship with Ava removed? I get pretend boyfriend Petey instead of her messaging you and you decide to keep relationship with him or not instead of Ava. Is there a way to get Ava instead?
No, they still can have a relationship, but it's mentioned that certain pairings don't work well publicly, so they keep things on the DL. Petey is the cover story for those relationships.

On the first night at Club ZZYZX what are the variables that allow Claire to go with the Chinese patron? I edited the easy value but the option is still greyed out: "Claire isn't easy enough and doesnt respond to pervs that way".
Probably didn't edit the value prior to entering the passage (which is when checks trigger). Also, I don't recommend cheating stats, it very likely leads to game-breaking issues.

Will the baby always be a girl?
Yes.

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
Is it just me or is it impossibly difficult to beat the childhood rival in anything? It feels like if you don't min-max your character build then you aren't winning anything.

Reactions: quiboune

vlodog11

Apr 20, 2018
No, they still can have a relationship, but it's mentioned that certain pairings don't work well publicly, so they keep things on the DL. Petey is the cover story for those relationships.
Yeah I got that. I don't understand why later MC calls Petey her first love and wanting to keep relationship with him instead of Ava when I chose her even tho the relationship with him is supposed to be pretend. And then later in pervious versions you got Ava messeging you and you sending nudes to her and you thinking about keeping your relationship. But now I get Petey instead as if I chose him as a first love.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Yeah I got that. I don't understand why later MC calls Petey her first love and wanting to keep relationship with him instead of Ava when I chose her even tho the relationship with him is supposed to be pretend. And then later in pervious versions you got Ava messeging you and you sending nudes to her and you thinking about keeping your relationship. But now I get Petey instead as if I chose him as a first love.
Bad coding on my part. I'm currently working on that in the next release.

Reactions: ffive and vlodog11
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes