4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

GigaCocka69

Feb 12, 2021
Literally all his lazy ass needs to do is a horse scene with every character that has sexually interacted with the horse thus far that contains actual deep vagina/anal lpenetration and deepthroat and I'll be so fucking happy. I wanna see these bitches get pinned down by honse susig fr fr.

• Haha
Reactions: Ohhboyy

kraken1993

Aug 12, 2022
Wee need more AI art,its beautiful... hope i can learn this if ai is free(money) and try something when have free time... If who have art please send this,we love it) coz dev finish this game when i will be an very old man)

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Look! What is that? Is it a plane? Too small. Is it a bird? Too big. It's... another broken promise and failed update! Superbones to the grave and back! Rofl, lmao. Now let's wait for another alt acc to come here, blame ppl for mocking that bony lazy ass, and praise bone's outstanding work ethic. "Bones is great, like, his heart never stops! It takes dedication to breathe every day! You guys just have to be patient. Maybe your grandchildren will have the full game" :ROFLMAO:

kraken1993

Aug 12, 2022
I can do something, but I need ideas. If you have ideas, you can tell me.
Ideas sample as corner of the house my friend. Martha ntr,Marta with dog and Vera with horse, webcam,share Martha spitroast,peek to them when they play with toys,female dress up with stockings and chokers(something sexy),date with Martha ,sex in public,drunk in bar or share in there,prostitution for need money,ntr with neibors,seduce by postman or deliverman,gangbang,share with friend,but i love art with dog more))) I think dev will be in shock if he read this post ahaha

• Hey there
Reactions: Volchonok
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes