4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

KIBERnumber

Aug 26, 2023
А можно на русском общаться? я думал тут запрет в правилах на это...

Lord_Camus94

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, I think about it sometimes, too.
But there are too many things.

You have to get consistency in generation, or use sprites. Like Bones does, for example. Next, animations. Yes, it's a pain not only in 3D, but also in AI. Good animations are not made in a couple of clicks. You have to do it manually in some editor.

The second problem concerns the code part of the game, but I think it's easier than making good graphics.

The third problem is the story. If we make a parody game, we save a lot of time on plot development. Another issue is that writing a new story will take a decent amount of time.

Of all the problems I've described, the biggest one for me is generating pictures, animations, and consistency. I tried doing rough drafts but they seemed cringe-worthy to me.
I completely agree with you, the animations are difficult to make

EroFlazh

Sep 18, 2024
Sad that it got abandoned, but relieved cause even tho it's one of my favorite, this was just scamming edging at this point. now lets make a remake of our own lol.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
and Abandoned again lol
cmon guys, just give up...
simple way is tell the truth about this dev on internet so no one sub to his patreon, so he doesn't dare to scam people with good renders anymore and dont let him post here any of his works
But he will scam and dum dums will stack latched on like leeches hoping to get a meal. Either way, the hopefuls won't give up hope that Bones returns to them with another small update that adds 1-2 events.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes