4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

AnonExpress

Oct 30, 2023
i'm honestly surprised Bones hasn't started using AI. Seems like the perfect tool for him, but i guess some tools can't use another :Kappa:
I'll be honest, I'd rather he wouldn't use AI. I really don't like looking at it and it's much preferable to see his own work. This applies to every artist on this site.

I probably just outed myself and now I'm going to be dogpiled hard for hating everything everyone's posted, talking about or using AI, for the past dozen pages.

subzerohero

Dec 13, 2018
well, it can be something like this
in the middle of the night, martha want some relax for nice sleeping, she will go outside looking for a dog, some pussylicking not gonna hurt after all what they done. Dogy will be in barn, +pussylicking scene and horsey watch it, second night event all will be the same but horsey want a join so she can either suck off his donk and be fucked by dogy or nut some donk and be licked. 3rd night event same shit but now while licking, horsey sneak behind and stick donk in her ass, she will fall on knees and we have choice again if dogy wanna join. And thats it, would be cool even add STATE for this action, i mean special route. It can sound stupid all what i wrote, but boxes in the basement was even more stupid in my opinion
I've created a placeholder scene with EroFlazh's animation. The game is still on VX, but I plan to move it to MZ, it might take sometimes. I've included a save point that loads a prototyped scene. When you load the game, sleep immediately, wake up at midnight, and then go to Martha's bedroom and check her bed. From there, go downstairs and outside. You'll be teleported to the stable, where the scene is set. There are two versions of the scene, one based on 'movies' and another that attempts to duplicate Bone's way of animating stuff. If anyone can provide detailed dialogue, each line of what each actor spoke, I'd be happy to integrate it into the game as soon as possible.

here is the link:
put drive.google.com as a header

/file/d/1oC_uocIxrRnk2mg0RZUDO3rNXSV_WfsY

it seems i can't post any link yet

Last edited:
Reactions: Aquis2101

subzerohero

Dec 13, 2018
my post above is getting ' This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.', how long would that be? I want to upload the game that already incorporated EroFlazh's animation, and the place holder for the dialogue.

Mar 8, 2018
I'll be honest, I'd rather he wouldn't use AI. I really don't like looking at it and it's much preferable to see his own work. This applies to every artist on this site.

I probably just outed myself and now I'm going to be dogpiled hard for hating everything everyone's posted, talking about or using AI, for the past dozen pages.
i don't like AI for the most part either. But when it's using Bones' art, i think its funny as hell.

Reactions: catmemejpg

sunny321

Nov 26, 2022
I've created a placeholder scene with EroFlazh's animation. The game is still on VX, but I plan to move it to MZ, it might take sometimes. I've included a save point that loads a prototyped scene. When you load the game, sleep immediately, wake up at midnight, and then go to Martha's bedroom and check her bed. From there, go downstairs and outside. You'll be teleported to the stable, where the scene is set. There are two versions of the scene, one based on 'movies' and another that attempts to duplicate Bone's way of animating stuff. If anyone can provide detailed dialogue, each line of what each actor spoke, I'd be happy to integrate it into the game as soon as possible.

here is the link:
put drive.google.com as a header

/file/d/1oC_uocIxrRnk2mg0RZUDO3rNXSV_WfsY

it seems i can't post any link yet
Dude, this is mod. Why didn't we meet you earlier? You should try to do it. It only takes two or three weeks, and you can complete the workload of our patients for one year.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
So, karamka

It's September 20; we are almost out of mid-September. Any news on this "official" update?

What about you, Jah Luv 420 ?

You popped in here to tell us about all this activity on the dev's discord and question why the game was classed as abandoned. Any further updates on discord since then?

Are there any other accounts created back in 2022, yet have never posted until now, and are totally not Bones' puppets, be they meat or sock, who would like to appear suddenly in this thread and give us vague assurances that an update is coming soon so the game shouldn't be tagged as abandoned?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes