Ren'Py The Pill: Bountiful Harvest [v0.2] [B.E. Grove]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Zero_Raider1

Jul 11, 2021
Having an issue where the seeds I just planted disappear entirely when i leave the barn and come back, even if the time of day is the same. I dunno what happened to them. :/

Update: Discovered you need to buy a Pot before you can plant. However, this leads to a bug where if you try to plant a seed without buying your first pot, it'll be deleted as soon as you leave the barn screen.

Last edited:

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
I went to eat my first Devil Fruit, and instead of giving me bigger breasts it turned my body to rubber :(

thesappho

Jun 24, 2017
why do I only see backgrounds but no characters? tried both compressed and not compressed. all other renpy games work fine though. stange

Net-Bunny

Feb 29, 2020
Anyone have a save file from right before the end? I played through the whole game without saving and, while fun, I really don't want to grind all that again if I can avoid it. Thanks in advance!

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
Nice game.

Maybe lactation should upgrade the watering can. It would definitely upgrade me, if I was a romanceable NPC

Reactions: EthanB86

WrumWrim

Jun 7, 2020
Any news about update?
TBA in 20** year.
Artist is a huge slowpoke in terms of providing updates to existing ongoing projects. There must be an update to "The Pill" with adding voice lines to the latest chapters and ending cinematics to the first chapter. Probably, after that, there will be 0.2 version with another character from The Pill.

geecifeezy

May 12, 2024
Update should be coming at the with patreon voted .

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes